Theraderm is a physician dispensed skin care solution developed by Dr. James Beckman. During your initial skin care consultation, our Aesthetic Nurse will evaluate your skin and aesthetic goals and help you decide which Theraderm products are best to use in combination with the 4-step Theraderm system. Based on a simple and easy to use 4-step-system, Theraderm includes:
- Cleansing Wash – soap, oil, fragrance, and color free, this gentle and non-irritating cleanser will not dry the skin
- Fruit Acid Exfoliant – this 10% lactic acid toner exfoliates the skin and stimulates the natural growth of new cells to give the skin a healthy glow
- OPC Reparative Gel – this moisturizing serum visibly reduces the signs of aging and protects and repairs the skin from environmental damage
- Enriched Facial Moisturizer – a lanolin-based moisturizer perfect for mature or dry skin
- Peptide Hydrator – a peptide-based moisturizer perfect for combination or oil-prone skin
- Gentle Facial Moisturizer – a lanolin-free moisturizer that is ideal for sensitive skin
Featured in leading cosmetic magazines, including Allure and People Magazine, Skinceuticals clinical skincare is used by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and medi-spas for daily homecare and to complement aesthetic procedures. Skinceuticals formulas specialize in reversing the signs of aging, protecting healthy skin and preventing further damage.
Based on patented sonic technology, the Clarisonic skin cleansing device delivers 6x deeper cleansing than hands alone. Offering more than 300 oscillations per second, studies have shown a 61% greater absorption of vitamin C after use. This has helped make Clarisonic the #1 dermatologist-recommended cleansing system in America.
In addition to Clarisonic, the Plastic Surgery Group offers a full range of brush heads, Clarisonic accessories and the Clarisonic Opal, a device used vith anti-aging serums. With Clarisonic Opal:
- 95% of patients reported tighter, firmer skin after use
- 85% of patients reported a noticeable improvement in skin hydration after the first use
- 90% of patients reported their skin felt fresh and energized
The Plastic Surgery Group carries a variety of Clarisonic devices for women and men. Click here to learn more about the Alpha Fit by Clarisonic for men.
BioCorneum is the first and only FDA-accepted topical silicone scar treatment with SPF. BioCorneum is a self-adhering, self-drying silicone cream that has an SPF of 30. We recommend using BioCorneum as part of 12 week scar management program. After suture removal, BioCorneum is applied twice daily to the scar. To learn more about BioCorneum, visit their website at www.biocorneum.com
EltaMD Moisturizer is an opaque, non-water-soluable ointment that provides concentrated hydration and moisturizing protection to skin. It "melts" on contact and retains 90% of skin moisture for at least 12 hours.
EltaMD Moisture-Rich Body Creme infuses compromised and dry, flaky, sensitive skin with long-lasting moisture and essential nutrients. As a theraputic moisturizer, it improves the skin texture and tone while promoting skin cell renewal.
To learn more about Elta MD, visit their website at www.eltamd.com
Used to speed recovery after surgical procedures, Arnika Forte helps to rapidly reduce bruising, swelling and pain through the synergistic effect of using the highest grade homeopathic ingredients. Arnika can be taken orally or it can be applied topically to the skin.