Take your skin care to the next level! Our Aesthetic Nurse Allie offers a variety of treatments, and will work with you to customize a treatment best FOR YOU!
May be used to:
- Improve skin's tone and texture
- Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance effectiveness of topical products by allowing them to reach deeper layers of the skin
- Tighten the skin and improve skin appearance
- Improve appearance of scars. stretch marks, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation
Treatments are performed in our office and typically last 30 minutes-1 hour. Most patients will see optimal results after 2-6 microneedling treatments. During your complimentary consultation we will review your aethstetic goals and evaluate your skin to determine the treatment plan that is right for you.
Dermaplaning is a type of exfoliation technique that safely and evenly clears away superfluous skin layers and fine vellus hair to deliver high-strength peel efficacy, while minimizing visible post-peel shedding. This service takes 15-20 minutes to complete with minimal to no downtime.
Dermaplaning can be used to:
- Diminishes appearance of dry fine lines
- Help promote a more radiant appearance ("glow")
- Remove dead skin and "peach-fuzz" for a smoother complexion (aids with make-up application)
- Increases absorption of peels
- Prevents significant post-peel shedding
SkinCeuticals Gel Peel: Lightly addresses photodamage, aging, and acne prone skin for even the most sensitive skin.
SkinCeuticals Micro Sensitive Solution: Known as the "Red-Carpet Ready Peel." Virtually no downtime, and brightens the complexion instantly.
SkinCeuticals Micropeel 20-30% Glycolic: Improves aging concerns such as fine lines, skin tezture, and photodamage.
SkinCeuticals Micropeel 20-30% Salicylic: Targets acne and bacteria. Helps contol oil production and prevent against future breakouts.
SkinCeuticals Pigment Balancing Peel: Addresses pigmentation and sun spots through antioxidants and other citric acids along with glycolic acid to speed up the skin's cell turnover.
SkinCeuticals Advanced Corrective Peel: Designed to treat signs of aging, photodamage, and skin texture at a medium to deep level of the skin.
The Perfect Peel: Addresses fine lines, stubborn pigmentation, large pore size, and uneven skin texture, giving skin a fresh new start.
Through rapidly freezing, this treatment targets spots on the face and body for removal. This treatment is non-invasive, affordable, requires little-to-no downtime and most patients only experience no to mild discomfort.
Treatable Cosmetic Skin Spots
- Age Spots
- Sun Spots
- Skin Tags
- Solar Lentigines
- Mild Actinic Keratoses