Microblading is a technique that fills brows out or reshapes them by drawing on tiny hair-like strokes to achieve natural, full and shaped eyebrows.
Is Microblading Right for Me?
Individuals who have conditions that cause hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who want to enhance their brows, and simply aren't happy with the appearance of their eyebrows.
What is the process for Microblading?
- Discuss the desired look of your brows.
- Measure and mark your brows (Mapping).
- Work with aesthetic nurse to select appropriate color.
- Apply numbing cream for 20 minutes.
- Begin microblading.
- Receive aftercare instructions.
Post Microblading care
- Avoid getting eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours
- Itching and flaking may occur in the first 5-7 days
What should I expect after Microblading?
- Results last up to 18 months.
- Touch up recommended in six to eight weeks. (Included in initial fee)
- Typical results are natural shaped fuller looking brows.