Brows and Lashes
Our Aesthetic Nurse Allie offers a variety of lash and brow treatments including; Microblading, Lash Lift, and Lash Tinting!
Is Microblading Right for Me?
Individuals who have conditions that cause hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who want to enhance their brows, and simply aren't happy with the appearance of their eyebrows.
What is the process for Microblading?
- Discuss the desired look of your brows.
- Measure and mark your brows (Mapping).
- Work with aesthetic nurse to select appropriate color.
- Apply numbing cream for 20 minutes.
- Begin microblading.
- Receive aftercare instructions.
Post Microblading care
- Avoid getting eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours
- Itching and flaking may occur in the first 5-7 days
What should I expect after Microblading?
- Results last up to 18 months.
- Touch up recommended in six to eight weeks. (Included in initial fee)
- Typical results are natural shaped fuller looking brows.
Longer and fuller natural lashes without lash extensions? YES PLEASE!
Use Latisse to improve overall appearance of lashes (longer, darker, and fuller) or prep for a lash lift or tint with Aesthetic Nurse Allie for best results!
- Latisse® is the first and only FDA approved prescription treatment to aid in eyelash growth.
- Latisse® is proven to grow your eyelashes longer, darker and fuller.
- Latisse® is not a suitable treatment for everyone and some side effects are not uncommon.
To learn more about Latisse®, visit their website or call our office.