Pregnancy, changes in body weight, and aging can affect the size and shape of your breasts. Many times women find that these changes result in a drooping or sagging breast. A breast lift is designed to remove excess skin and reposition the breast tissue to restore your breasts for a more youthful appearance.
Your Breast Lift Surgery
Our plastic surgeons will see you in an initial consultation. The consultation offers you an opportunity to:
- Meet with the surgeon of your choice to ask questions.
- Review your health history and breast lift goals with your surgeon to determine if a breast lift, or a combination of cosmetic breast surgeries, is right for you.
- Discuss fees/financing and schedule surgery with one of our surgery coordinators
Day of Surgery:
- Your breast lift will be performed in our fully accredited in-office surgical suite or in a same day surgical facility as an outpatient procedure.
- IV sedation with local anesthesia is normally used
- A breast lift typically takes approximately 1-2 hours.
- After your breast augmentation you can expect to be in recovery from 1 to 2 hours.
- You may experience temporary discomfort and swelling after your procedure.
- Women will typically return to work several days after surgery
- Regular activities may be resumed 4 weeks after surgery
Our patient representatives are available to answer your questions and assist you with scheduling a consultation at 423-763-4558 or 1-800-634-3334.